Terms of Service:
The Verne Bintz Company is a wholesaler distributor of orthotics and comfort shoe products operating within the United States. We do not sell directly to consumers.
- We will not charge your credit card until we ship your order. If we are only able to ship a portion of your order, we will charge you for the portion shipped plus applicable shipping and handling charges. Unless otherwise instructed, we will ship the reminder of your order when it becomes available.
- We accept Master Card, Visa and American Express credit cards. All customers must pay by credit card or have an approved credit application on file. Customers who do not wish to pay by credit card may contact us to obtain a credit application.
- Terms of sale: Unless other arrangements are made, our payment terms are 2% 15 days, Net 30 Days. 2% discount is not available on credit card orders. 1 ½% interest charges are added per month on all past due invoices. Past due accounts are subject to credit hold. All items are shipped at prices available on the day of shipping.
- All items are shipped via UPS or FedEx unless otherwise requested. A handling charge of $2.00 is added to each order. Drop ships and other shipments requiring special handling may incur higher handling charges.
- The estimated cost of shipping provided on the website ordering system is only an estimate. It is based on UPS rates on the day the item is ordered. Your actual shipping cost may vary based on a number of factors including actual shipping method, shipping rates on the day of shipment, package weight, and other factors.
- Every effort is made to insure accurate prices and information on the Site. However, prices are subject to change without notice, and customers will be charged the price applicable on the day of shipping.
- Customer is responsible for accuracy of his or her order. If customer orders an item in error, it may be cancelled or returned as described under “Cancelling an Order” and “Returns”. Customers are responsible for shipping charges for items ordered in error.
- Returns: Please call us at 1.800.235.8458 if you wish to return an item. Items must be returned within 30 days of purchase. We accept returns of unused and undamaged items in their original and undamaged packaging. We may charge a 10% restocking fee or a 20% restocking fee, if the item requires re-boxing. If an item is damaged or defective, it may be returned for an account credit or exchanged for the same item. We honor manufacturers’ warranties, which vary by manufacturer and product.
- Cancelling an Order: Because we ship the vast majority of our orders on the same business day we receive them, if you wish to cancel or change an order, please call us at 1.800.235.8458 by 1:30 p.m. Central Time on the same day that you placed the order.
- If you wish to order a product from one of our manufacturers, but do not see it on our website, we may be able to special order it for you. Please call us at 1.800.235.8458 for more information.
- We do not require a minimum order.
- Unless otherwise stated, the contents of the Site are Copyright © 2013 The Verne Bintz Company. All rights reserved. Unless otherwise stated, all right, title and interest such as copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property including, but not limited to, logos, slogans, trade names, images, illustrations, artwork, video and sound in the Site belong to The Verne Bintz Company . Any use of intellectual property without the express written consent of The Verne Bintz Company is strictly prohibited.
- You are permitted to view and/or download any material on the Site solely for your personal, non-commercial use and nothing in the Site shall be construed as granting to you any license, or right either expressly or impliedly for any of The Verne Bintz Company\’s intellectual property rights, or any third party\’s intellectual property rights. You may not reproduce, copy, republish, transmit or distribute any part of this website in any form or by any means.
Representations and Warranties:
- No Representations or Warranties. The content, information and images published on the Site could include inaccuracies, typographical errors or other errors. The Verne Bintz Company makes no commitment to update what is contained on the Site. Additionally, The Verne Bintz Company reserves the right to temporarily or permanently modify or delete any content on the Site without prior notice.
- THE SERVICES AND INFORMATION ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN \”AS IS AND WITH ALL FAULTS\” BASIS. THE VERNE BINTZ COMPANY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- THE VERNE BINTZ COMPANY IS NOT A HEALTH CARE PROVIDER AND THE CONTENTS OF THE SITE ARE NOT MEDICAL ADVICE. NEVER AVOID OR DELAY OBTAINING MEDICAL ADVICE FROM A QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER BASED UPON SOMETHING YOU HAVE READ ON THE SITE.
- IN NO EVENT WILL THE VERNE BINTZ COMPANY, ITS OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS, SUPPLIERS, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS OR ASSIGNS BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, COSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT OR ANY SERVICES, CONTENT OR MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THE VERNE BINTZ COMPANY\’S WEBSITE REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES AROSE IN CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER LEGAL BASES.
- A cookie is a small piece of information and it often includes an anonymous unique identifier. When you visit a website, that site\’s computer asks your computer for permission to store this file in a part of your hard drive specifically designated for cookies. Cookies provide us with information relating to the sources of our site traffic and allow us to maintain session integrity as you navigate throughout the Site.
- Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies but allow you to modify security settings so you can approve or reject cookies on a case-by-case basis. The Site requires that cookies be enabled. If you reject cookies from the Site, you will not be able to access the Site. This helps us gather feedback in order to constantly improve the Site and better serve our customers. Cookies do not allow us to gather any personal information about you and we do not generally store any personal information that you provided to us in your cookies.